A versatile notebook with dot grid pages in 120 GSM paper. Its thick enough to withstand most pens, markers, and paints, even watercolour!
Bound by hand by the rural women with their handiwork, Our Dot Grid Notebooks are thread seen - lays completely flat. Silky smooth satin covers with lovely acorn stamped in Gold foil
Acorn is the theme of this series. It's said "The creation of a thousand forest is in one acorn" - Ralph Waldo Emerson. With a blank canvas the possibilities are endless. Fill each page with your plans, thoughts, creative doodles and art!
- Dot Grid with 4mm spacing
- Thread sewn - lays flat completely
- Two Book Markers
- Elastic Closure
Ideal for Bullet Journalling
Colour : Mighty Black
- Cover : Silky smooth Satin Cloth Paper 300GSM ArtåÊCover hardbound with Gold foiled lettering
- Binding : Centrally Thread Sewn binding.
- Paper : Acid free, chlorine free 120 GSM åÊ Natural Paper
- Pages : 192 Pages
- Size : A5 - 148 x 210 mm (5.83 x 8.27 in.)
- Lays Completely Flat